Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Champion Within

I am both honored & privileged to represent Indiana as a 2011 Champion for Childrens Miracle Network Hospitals. And I am also happy to represent Riley Hospital for Children, to whom I am greatly indebted. All of my doctors & nurses are top notch and they continue to go above & beyond when it comes to my care. My mom says only the best will do for me!!!

I would like to invite you to come along with me & my family on my journey as a champion. Beginning next week, I will visit several Walmart stores throughout the state to celebrate their partnership with Childrens Miracle Network Hospitals while promoting their continuous fundraising efforts. Without their support and donations, CMN hospitals like Riley couldn't do what they do for kids like me. These store appearances will allow us to personally thank Walmart and Sam's Club, along with its employees, for their determination & drive to continually support CMN and Riley Hospital for Children. At these events, I will share my story to allow people to see where their donations are going and how they are helping children in our community.

My battle has been long, but victory will be sweet.
I continue to overcome. I will beat cancer. I am a champion.

Challenge is inevitable.
Defeat is optional.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet you! Your amazing!

    -Kyle Stepp
    2011 New Mexico Champion

    ReplyDelete