Saturday, August 13, 2011







Thursday, August 11th, I visited my favorite local Dairy Queen to help kick off Miracle Treat Day. I was fortunate to be joined by the district managers Dave & Lee as well as the owner Michelle. This store was literally wallpapered with Childrens Miracle Network (CMN) paper balloons!! They were even draped from the ceiling!! My mom says it was very exciting to see that when all the paper balloons, each representing peoples donations, were all put together that it made such an impact on a much larger scale. To know that all these balloons are helping kids like me get the treatment that they need really means alot. And to think that this DQ is only one of the thousands of stores across the country is really phenomenal!!! I am so thankful for Dairy Queen's great partnership with CMN and for hosting the Miracle Treat Day every year!! Who knew that enjoying a tasty Bizzard treat could be so morally rewarding?!?!?! Thanks to all who came out in support of CMN Hospitals!!! I will give an update when the final numbers are tallied, and I bet it's going to be HUGE!!!! Thanks y'all!!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment