Thursday, October 13, 2011

ACE is the Place!!!


Recently, I visited White's ACE Hardware in Carmel, Indiana for my CMN Champions send-off party!! ACE is the sponsor for the big trip coming up next week!! ACE Hardware has been a CMN partner for the past 20 years and in that time has raised more than $45 million dollars for Childrens Miracle Network Hospitals nationwide!!! WOW!! Thanks ACE!! :)





I am very excited to go to Disney World and I am even more excited to go to Washington DC!!! I hope we get to spend a little time at the White House with President Obama!!! There are tons of events planned and there will be many opportunities to share my story with some very influential people. I cannot wait to meet all the Champions from the other states!! They are all incredible kids and I know we will all have a blast together!! I will do my best to represent Riley Hospital for Children & our great state of Indiana!!















No comments:

Post a Comment