Thursday, April 19, 2012

My day with Jeff Gordon



Back in September, I was invited by the Nascar Foundation along with the Jeff Gordon Childrens Foundation to visit the Chicagoland Motor Speedway to see Jeff race. September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month & Jeff had a special gold ribbon painted on his car for all the kids out there like me who courageously fight cancer everyday. Jeff Gordon is very important to me because he continues to generously donate funds to the pediatric cancer research center he helped develop at Riley Hospital for Children. His efforts are helping doctors & researchers find a cure for pediatric cancer. I know that Jeff Gordon is a key player in me successfully beating cancer. Thank you Jeff!!! You ROCK!!!  Visit http://www.jeffgordonchildrensfoundation.org/ for more information.  And if you click on the "OUR KIDS" thumbnail, you will find me there too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment