Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Filming A Commercial To Make A Difference

I was lucky enough to spend my Spring Break with Speedway President Tony Kenney in Dayton, Ohio.  After enjoying a few splash-tacular days at the Great Wolf Lodge, it was time to get to work filming the commercial.  My co-star and I got along extremely well and it was a real treat to share the screen with him.  We both knew that our commercial would be helping kids in Childrens Miracle Network Hospitals all over the midwest.  It was an honor to work on such an awesome project!!  I know it is important to raise funds and awareness for CMNH.  Even more important is letting people know that it is helping kids just like me right in their local community.  So stop by your local Speedway and grab a Speedy Freeze or fountain drink because proceeds benefit CMNH!!!  Thank you Mr. Kenney & thank you Speedway!!!  Visit http://www.makeadifferencewithspeedway.com/ to see the commercial and for more ways to donate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment